3185 Oihana Street
• OWNER-USER OPPORTUNITY – This offering presents an excellent opportunity for a buyer to purchase and occupy the property. Owner-users may benefit from tax advantages, cost stability (due to variable rental rates), and asset diversification (can help diversify business’s holdings by building equity).
• LOADING DOCKS – The interior loading docks are suitable for box trucks and up to 40-foot containers.
• DESIREABLE BUILDING FEATURES – The approximately 8,000-SF building features cold storage, warehouse and 2-story office space. There are three (3) large roll-up doors with one (1) interior sunken loading dock, all of which can accommodate interior box-truck parking. The building is serviced by heavy power and compressor boxes.
• RARE 10,000-SF LOT – Most of the lots in the immediate area consist of 20,000 square feet of land. This rare, smaller site allows a buyer to “right-size” their lot to fit their needs.
• COLD STORAGE – There are multiple refrigeration systems on-site including interior cold storage and four (4) 20-foot exterior container chill boxes.
• PHOTOVOLATIC – Solar panels are installed on the roof of the building which help offset Hawaii’s hefty electricity costs. Hawaii is ranked #1 as having the most expensive electricity rates in the nation.
• CONVENIENT CORNER LOCATION – Located on the corner of Oihana Street and Halau Street, close to the shipping docks and Lihue Airport within the Lihue Industrial Park.
|Status: Open||Type: Industrial||Purchase Type: Fee Simple||Area: 7956 sq ft|
|Lot size: 10718 sq ft||Year built: 1974, 1981 Effective||Zoning: I-L|
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate broker-age community and has earned several accolades for his success. He was the recipient of Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks’ #1 Broker of the Year Award in 2019 and 2020. With over 12 years of experience, he specializes in acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties throughout the State of Hawaii. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with owners, investors, developers and buyers of commercial real estate. His distinct expertise combined with his ability to clearly articulate market demands has lead him to represent a wide range of clients on an institutional, national and local level. Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017. He also recently was awarded his Society of Indus-trial And Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Hawaii: RB-22101
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Board Member, Past President (2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR): Member
- (808) 544-1780