39,423 Acre Coastal Land in the Nation of Belize
Located only 18 miles north of Belize City, the largest metropolitan area in Belize, which is bordered to the north by Mexico, to the south and west by Guatemala and to the east by the Caribbean Sea. The spectacular 39,423 acres stretches along the Caribbean shoreline. The northern parcel is zoned “Agricultural-Forestry” and all three southern parcels are zoned “Residential-Commercial.”
- Unlimited development opportunities
- Less than five miles from the Belize international airport.
- Two miles from Altun Ha, the largest Mayan Temple in Belize
- Belize is the only English speaking, English common law nation in Central America
- The Agricultural-Forestry zoned parcel is a working hardwood plantation
For Property website, please visit: http://CushmanWakefieldChaneyBrooks.listinglab.com/MayanPlantation