4374 Kukui Grove Street Apt 104
• Rare Owner-User Opportunity – There is a very limited supply of ground floor office condo units of this size which presents a unique opportunity to own versus rent.
• Ideal for a Doctor, Dentist or Other Office User – The unit is equipped with a small sink, reception area, waiting area, 3 private offices and ample parking.
• Turnkey Condition – The unit was recently painted and has newer flooring. The unit is available for immediate occupancy.
• Convenient Location – The condo has easy access to the main thoroughfare, Kaumualii Highway, near the Kukui Grove Center and Lihue Airport.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate broker-age community and has earned several accolades for his success. He was the recipient of Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks’ #1 Broker of the Year Award in 2019 and 2020. With over 12 years of experience, he specializes in acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties throughout the State of Hawaii. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with owners, investors, developers and buyers of commercial real estate. His distinct expertise combined with his ability to clearly articulate market demands has lead him to represent a wide range of clients on an institutional, national and local level. Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017. He also recently was awarded his Society of Indus-trial And Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Hawaii: RB-22101
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Board Member, Past President (2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR): Member
- (808) 544-1780