Aloha Market Building
The 858 SF plantation style commercial building has a clean, attractive interior, with restroom and sewer connection. This currently vacant building was previously occupied by a successful art and gift store for many years. Next to the commercial building is a 216 SF utility shed. There is a 746 SF 2-Bed/1-Bath dwelling with a 830 SF open carport which is currently leased month-to-moth. The dwelling is serviced via a cesspool. The property enjoys ample parking.
• Excellent Owner-User Opportunity with Cash Flow from Dwelling to Help Offset Ownership Costs
• Located in Hanapepe, “Kauai’s Biggest Little Town”, a Popular Tourist Shopping Destination
• Near Famous Visitor Hot Spots, including the Historic Hanapepe Swinging Bridge
• First store seen by everyone driving into Hanapepe from Eleele side
• Mixed-use Fee Simple Asset with High Visibility & Convenient Access
|Status: Closed||Area: 2650 sq ft||Lot size: 15006 sq ft||Zoning: General Commercial|