Cushman & Wakefield and Hawaii Life are proud to offer Dillingham Ranch. This expansive oceanfront land offering extends from the beach to the ridgeline of the Waianae Mountains and features views of Ka’ena Point and the world-famous surfing beaches and coastline of O’ahu’s North Shore. This historic property is a rare real estate offering of nearly 2,740 fee simple acres with substantial income-generating improvements on the rural North Shore of O’ahu. Currently the largest contiguous land offering for sale on O’ahu, this working ranch is comprised of eleven parcels stretching from the oceanfront Mokulē’ia polo grounds and the white sands at Kai’ahulu Beach below the highway, to the ridgeline of the Waianae Mountain range and bordering the Mokulē’ia Forest Reserve.
- Currently the largest land offering on O’ahu
- 2,740 acres of land over 1,125 linear feet of ocean frontage
- Income generating improvements and potential to increase revenue by enhancing the existing event, equestrian, nursery and cattle operations
- Ability to pursue conservation easements via outright sales or donation for potentially significant tax benefits
- Rich and historical heritage and diverse landscapes
- Private access and topography offer a variety of view planes and privacy options
- Eleven separate parcels provide flexibility in planning
- Preliminary approval for 70 lot agricultural subdivision
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate broker-age community and has earned several accolades for his success. With over 12 years of experience, he specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial properties. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with tenants, landlords, owners and buyers of commercial real estate. His distinct expertise combined with his ability to clearly articulate market demands has lead him to represent a wide range of clients on an institutional, national and local level. As an active investment broker, Mr. Provenzano averages one (1) sale transaction per month. He recently transacted $20 million in sales volume in a single month. Anthony is responsible for leading the team in leasing over 400,000 square feet of industrial space in urban Honolulu owned by the Weinberg Foundation. Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017. He also recently was awarded his Society of Indus-trial And Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Hawaii: RB-22101
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Board Member, Past President (2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR): Member
- (808) 544-1780