Ilikai Marina Iconic Restaurant Space
Cushman and Wakefield Chaney Brooks is proud to announce for the first time ever, The Chart House Waikiki available for Lease Assignment. Conveniently located within minutes from Ala Moana Shopping Center and the heart of Waikiki, this opportunity presents an unforgettable space for a new operator or concept. The Chart House is the original tenant of this space, making this a once in a generation opportunity to carry on the legacy or begin yours.
Features and Benefits
- Unparalleled location
- One of the only non-hotel affiliated waterfront restaurants in Waikiki
- Original tenant for this space
- Open air establishment
- Upgraded grease trap
- Branded nationally
- 9+ Years remaining on lease term with 5 year option to renew
The Chart House Waikiki is one of Honolulu’s most iconic restaurants, opened by World Renowned surfer Joey Cabell since 1968. It sits along the Ala Wai yacht harbor, overlooking the ocean while boasting an unparalleled experience. Over its storied history, The Chart House quickly became known for their delectable steak and seafood as well as their spectacular view and charming lanai seating. Throughout the decades, Chart House Waikiki has attracted kama’ainas as well as a wildly popular following from Japanese visitors, as well as guests from all over the world who enjoy this beloved establishment.
History of The Chart House and Founder, Joey Cabell
- Joey opened Chart House in Aspen 1961 and Chart House Newport Beach in 1963 with partner Buzzy Bent
- Chart House Waikiki opened in 1968 by Joey Cabell as the original tenant of the Ilikai Marina development
- Joey was also well known in the surfing community as a renowned surfer since the 1960s and had the privilege to be on Duke Kahanamoku’s surf team
- Over the last 52 years, Joey has curated the Chart House Waikiki menu with ingredients and offerings from Hawaii and abroad
View on map / Neighborhood
- Real Estate Advisor
Keliikai Sing has over 5 years of sales and leasing experience in commercial real estate. Mr. Sing represents both tenants and landlords and has a heavy background in construction and technology. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, Kai worked for a successful developer in Hawaii where he grew his foundation of knowledge in residential, commercial and development real estate. Keliikai has strong connections with the surf community which is very prevalent in Hawaii. In his free time, Kai installs, repairs and maintains all cameras on Oahu for Surfline/Wavetracks, which monitors the best surf spots on Oahu and is watched by millions of surf enthusiasts around the world.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Hawaii: RB-22769
- (808) 544-9526