Pacific Guardian Center – Mauka Tower
AWARD WINNING OFFICE COMPLEX
A Distinctive Business Address
Pacific Guardian Center, an award winning office complex, providing Honolulu firms with a distinctive business address. The twin 30 story high-rise mirrored glass office towers emphasize its prominence as a strategic location in downtown Honolulu’s Financial district while the historical Dillingham Transportation Building (DTB) reflects its endurance and stability.
Pacific Guardian Center offers a high quality professional environment in Honolulu’s Central Business District with convenient access to Federal, State and County government offices and the various courts.
• Beautifully landscaped plaza and open courtyard spaces
• 771 Stall parking garage offering complimentary valet parking services and convenient car wash services
• Advanced HVAC, Building Automation Systems, and Life Safety Systems
• On-Site property management and leasing services
• 24-Hour staffed security, remote cameras and control card access
• Dedicated team of engineering, maintenance and janitorial professionals
• On-Site space planning services
• Conference and meeting room facilities
• Concierge services
• 14 high-speed and 6 mid-speed elevators with state-of-the-art solid state controls and energy efficient variable frequency drives. The tower elevators also have a sophisticated destination dispatch system that reduces “wait” and “travel” time