Meadow Gold Dairy Honolulu Headquarters
NOW OFFERED FOR SALE SEPARATELY
Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks is pleased to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase 2.15 acres of urban in-fill, zoned BMX-3, with a Transit-Oriented District (“TOD”) overlay, in the heart of Honolulu (the “Property”). The mixed-use site is improved with 71,085 SF of warehouse, manufacturing, cold storage and office space spanning over three adjacent parcels.
The Property is ideal for an investor, owner-user or developer due to the scarcity of manufacturing distribution facilities in the submarket, lack of available land, and transformation of the surrounding area.
The Property falls within the Ala Moana TOD Plan which allows for increased density and represents an exceptional opportunity for redevelopment for a residential or mixed-use high-rise building.
- Extremely rare manufacturing facility in Honolulu’s urban core
- Flexible Business Mixed-Use Zoning allowing for wide range of uses
- Redevelopment opportunity within the Ala Moana TOD, which allows for increased density
- Near the gentrification of the Ala Moana/Kapiolani area which is currently undergoing a major transformation
- High demand for additional housing units to help offset Honolulu’s housing shortage
- Desirable urban Honolulu location blocks from Ala Moana Center, Hawaii’s largest and most popular shopping center, and Ala Moana Beach
- A short drive to major employment centers of Waikiki and Honolulu’s Central Business District
View on map / Neighborhood
- Managing Director, Principal Broker
Joseph Haas is the Managing Director and Principal Broker of Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks Joe has an extensive and successful 35-year career in the commercial real estate industry and senior management. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Chaney Brooks, Mr. Haas worked at CBRE Hawaii for 29 years as a broker including ten years as President / Senior Managing Director of the Hawaii Region. Under Joe’s leadership, CBRE Hawaii became the largest commercial brokerage and management company in Hawaii. In Joe’s career working as a commercial real estate broker he has successfully leased over 1 million square feet of office space and represented over $500 million in investment sales. Joe’s intimate knowledge of the Hawaii commercial real estate market allows him to access and influence the key decision makers and provide the supervision and support services necessary where and when they are needed by our clients.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii: RB-15404
- (808) 544-1886