Volcano Road, Kea’au, HI
6.5± Acres of Industrial zoned land in the Kea’au community on the outskirts of Hilo, Hawaii. The property boasts an abundant water resource from an underground volcanic aquifer and income from a 1-acre solar energy facility.
• Desirable industrial zoned parcel, uniquely surrounded by agricultural zoning
• Ideal location for any beverage company that prioritizes pure natural water – Abundant volcanic water from an underground aquifer, with two water companies bottling in the immediate area
• Permitted potable high yield well, ready for install
• In place revenue from 1-acre solar energy facility that has a power purchase agreement with the neighboring business
• Rare industrial development opportunity with proximity to the Port of Hilo.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate broker-age community and has earned several accolades for his success. With over 12 years of experience, he specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial properties. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with tenants, landlords, owners and buyers of commercial real estate. His distinct expertise combined with his ability to clearly articulate market demands has lead him to represent a wide range of clients on an institutional, national and local level. As an active investment broker, Mr. Provenzano averages one (1) sale transaction per month. He recently transacted $20 million in sales volume in a single month. Anthony is responsible for leading the team in leasing over 400,000 square feet of industrial space in urban Honolulu owned by the Weinberg Foundation. Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017. He also recently was awarded his Society of Indus-trial And Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Hawaii: RB-22101
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Board Member, Past President (2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR): Member
- (808) 544-1780