Volcano Road, Kea’au, HI
6.5± Acres of Industrial zoned land in the Kea’au community on the outskirts of Hilo, Hawaii. The property boasts an abundant water resource from an underground volcanic aquifer and income from a 1-acre solar energy facility.
• Desirable industrial zoned parcel, uniquely surrounded by agricultural zoning
• Ideal location for any beverage company that prioritizes pure natural water – Abundant volcanic water from an underground aquifer, with two water companies bottling in the immediate area
• Permitted potable high yield well, ready for install
• In place revenue from 1-acre solar energy facility that has a power purchase agreement with the neighboring business
• Rare industrial development opportunity with proximity to the Port of Hilo.
|Lot size: 6.5 acres||Zoning: MG-20|