1620 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 510
• Easy Access – Access to the parking structure is conveniently located directly from Atkinson Drive
• Convenient Location – Walking Distance to Ala Moana Center; Easy commute without the traffic experience of the Central Business District
• Exponential Population Growth – The Ala Moana neighborhood is exploding with new condominium developments with the nearest planned for the former YMCA site, just adjacent to the Yacht Harbor Tower
• Private Elevator – Dedicated elevator from the parking level directly to the 5th floor units
• Abundant Covered and Reserved Parking – With 61 parking stalls dedicated to the commercial condo (includes one other tenant), this unit has an incredible parking ratio of almost 6 stalls per 1,000sf of space.
• Photovoltaic System – Tenants of this commercial condo share in electrical cost savings from a 356 photovoltaic panel system/139 MWh. Approximate offset is $48,000/year.
• Quality Space Buildout – The unit has been designed with high-quality finishes including 2’x3’ travertine floor tiles, granite counter tops and beautiful wood trimming.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Ryan Sakaguchi is a Senior Vice President of Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, specializing in sales and strategic re-positioning of commercial real estate investments in Hawaii. Mr. Sakaguchi began his professional career in public accounting. After acquiring his CPA license in 1996, he worked in the private sector in various managerial roles. Through an extraordinary opportunity to start up a real estate investment company in Tokyo, Mr. Sakaguchi launched his career in commercial real estate. Over the past 20 years, Mr. Sakaguchi completed more than 159 investment and lease transactions with a deal consideration topping $1 billion. Through these experiences, Mr. Sakaguchi has developed an in-depth knowledge in all commercial sectors of real estate including retail, industrial, multifamily, office and land categories while representing private investors, family partnerships, owner-users and institutional buyers. Some of his major Transactions are: • Maile Skycourt | Hotel | Disposition • Loves Bakery | Industrial | Acquisition • Maui Lani Village Center | Industrial | Project Sales • R&C Tours | Office | Disposition • Kapolei Lofts | Multifamily/Retail | Leasing & Disposition • Hilo Medical Office | Medical | Disposition • Dole Foods | Land | Disposition • Lex Brodies | Retail | Leasing • Isenberg Portfolio | Mixed Use Family Portfolio | Consultation & Disposition • Mariners Alley | High Street Retail Center | Acquisition • Palms of Kilani | Multifamily | Disposition • Burger King Lihue | STNL Retail | Disposition • CICO Warehouse | Industrial | Condo Conversion & Disposition
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii: RB-20653
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Hawaii: RS-64677
- Certified Public Accountant: CPA-3370
- (808) 544-1829