1+ acre lots available located between Coscto and Kaiser on Queen K highway.
– ENTITLEMENTS – Secured, including water
– AFFORDABLE HOUSING – Requirements satisfied
– WATER & ELECTRICAL – To be stubbed to the property
– ROADS – Under construction, to be dedicated to the County, Fall 2022
– FULLY SIGNALIZED – Intersection off Queen Ka’ahumanu Highway
– VISIBILITY & FRONTAGE – Along major thoroughfare Queen Ka’ahumanu Highway
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate broker-age community and has earned several accolades for his success. He was the recipient of Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks’ #1 Broker of the Year Award in 2019 and 2020. With over 12 years of experience, he specializes in acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties throughout the State of Hawaii. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with owners, investors, developers and buyers of commercial real estate. His distinct expertise combined with his ability to clearly articulate market demands has lead him to represent a wide range of clients on an institutional, national and local level. Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017. He also recently was awarded his Society of Indus-trial And Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Hawaii: RB-22101
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Board Member, Past President (2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR): Member
- (808) 544-1780