Kekaha Sugar Mill
Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks is pleased to present a unique opportunity to purchase the former Kekaha Sugar Mill, in Kekaha, on the island of Kauai. The sugar mill operated from 1878 to 2000. The existing improvements could be repurposed or redeveloped into other industrial uses/warehouses. The 10.71-acre site offers a larger footprint than a majority of the neighboring parcels. In addition, the land is zoned I-G, which is extremely rare as the surrounding parcels are mostly zoned residential or open.
• Scarcity of industrial zoned land on Kauai
• The 10.71-acre site offers a larger footprint rarely available in the submarket
• Unique Hawaiian Location on the west side of Kauai
• Possibility of repositioning the property to warehouses or other industrial uses
• Rare opportunity to redevelop the Kekaha Sugar Mill
• West Kauai Community Plan encourages redevelopment
• Potential to subdivide or CPR the land and sell off individual lots
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate broker-age community and has earned several accolades for his success. He was the recipient of Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks’ #1 Broker of the Year Award in 2019 and 2020. With over 12 years of experience, he specializes in acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties throughout the State of Hawaii. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with owners, investors, developers and buyers of commercial real estate. His distinct expertise combined with his ability to clearly articulate market demands has lead him to represent a wide range of clients on an institutional, national and local level. Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017. He also recently was awarded his Society of Indus-trial And Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Hawaii: RB-22101
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Board Member, Past President (2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR): Member
- (808) 544-1780