- Waikiki Marketplace is centrally located in Kuhio Avenue’s prime shopping corridor, across the street from International Marketplace and 1 block away from the world famous Wakiki Beach.
- Kuhio’s focus on artisinal foods and unique/trendy shops has caught the attention of the over 5.7 million tourists who visit Oahu each year.
- With its open courtyard and Hawaiian charm, Waikiki Marketplace is the only property on Kuhio that still offers small ground floor retail spaces perfect for specialty retailers.
- Current tenants include Marukame Udon, 88 Tees, Kono’s, and Matcha Cafe Maiko
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President
Andrew Starn, Senior Vice President and Retail Market Expert with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, specializes in Waikiki and resort markets throughout the state of Hawaii. For the past 14 years, he has brought unsurpassed knowledge of Waikkiki and Hawaii’s resort retail environment to support his clients’ goals. Mr. Starn focuses on sales and retail leasing in Waikiki and Hawaii’s unique resort retail landscape. His wealth of market knowledge allows both Landlords and Tenants to succeed and complete transactions in the very difficult to penetrate Urban Honolulu and Waikiki markets. He also coordinates tenant representation services including new site acquisitions and full market tenant roll-outs for clients such as Prada, Peter Lik Galleries, and Volcom. This scope of services includes the negotiation of new leases, lease terminations, renewals and extensions for existing tenants, retail consulting services, market analysis and property sales. Having completed over 253 resort sale and lease transactions in his career, with a total deal consideration of $339.5 million, Mr. Starn continues to provide his clients with unparalleled insight into the Hawaii market.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii: RB-19525
- (808) 544-1888