- Waikiki Marketplace is centrally located in Kuhio Avenue’s prime shopping corridor, across the street from International Marketplace and 1 block away from the world famous Wakiki Beach.
- Kuhio’s focus on artisinal foods and unique/trendy shops has caught the attention of the over 5.7 million tourists who visit Oahu each year.
- With its open courtyard and Hawaiian charm, Waikiki Marketplace is the only property on Kuhio that still offers small ground floor retail spaces perfect for specialty retailers.
- Current tenants include Marukame Udon, 88 Tees, Kono’s, and Matcha Cafe Maiko
|Status: Open||Type: Retail||Rent period: SF / Month|
View on map / Neighborhood
- Senior Vice President, Retail Market Expert
Andrew Starn, Senior Vice President and Retail Market Expert with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, specializes in Waikiki and resort markets throughout the state of Hawaii. For the past 18 years, he has brought unsurpassed knowledge of Waikiki and Hawaii’s resort retail environment to support his clients’ goals. Mr. Starn focuses on sales and retail leasing in Waikiki and Hawaii’s unique resort retail landscape. His wealth of market knowledge allows both Landlords and Tenants to succeed and complete transactions in the very difficult to penetrate Urban Honolulu and Waikiki markets. He also coordinates tenant representation services including new site acquisitions and full market tenant roll-outs for clients such as Saint Laurent, Prada, Spectrum, and Volcom. This scope of services includes the negotiation of new leases, lease terminations, renewals and extensions for existing tenants, retail consulting services, market analysis and property sales. Having completed over 253 resort sale and lease transactions in his career, with a total deal consideration of $339.5 million, Mr. Starn continues to provide his clients with unparalleled insight into the Hawaii market. | MAJOR SALES TRANSACTIONS • Sale Chrome Hearts - $30M • Sale Meadow Gold Site $24M | Current & Previous Landlord Leasing Assignments • Hilton Hawaiian Village • The Shops at Wailea • Laylow Hotel • Lilia | Select Kalakaua Tenant Representation Assignments • Saint Laurent – Royal Hawaiian Center • Tiffany – Royal Hawaiian Center • Tory Burch – Royal Hawaiian Center • MiuMiu – Luxury Row | CLIENTS SERVED • Richemont • Kering Group • Saint Laurent • Prada • MiuMiu • Valentino • Tiffany • Tory Burch • Volcom • BlackSand Capital • Blackstone Group • Brookfield • Burberry, Ltd. • Goldman Sachs • Hilton Worldwide • Kobayashi Group • L&B Realty • Microsoft • Outrigger Enterprises, Inc. • Queen Emma Land Co. • Shidler/Petty • Spectrum | Professional Affiliations • International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) • Rotarian (Rotary Club of Honolulu) • Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii | Community Leadership • President of HIWP (Water Polo non-profit) | EDUCATION • Bachelor of Science, Finance and Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado, Colorado
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii: RB-19525
- (808) 544-1888