- Waikiki Marketplace is centrally located in Kuhio Avenue’s prime shopping corridor, across the street from International Marketplace and 1 block away from the world famous Wakiki Beach.
- Kuhio’s focus on artisinal foods and unique/trendy shops has caught the attention of the over 5.7 million tourists who visit Oahu each year.
- With its open courtyard and Hawaiian charm, Waikiki Marketplace is the only property on Kuhio that still offers small ground floor retail spaces perfect for specialty retailers.
- Current tenants include Marukame Udon, 88 Tees, Kono’s, and Matcha Cafe Maiko
View on map / Neighborhood
- Real Estate Advisor
Matthew Schull is a Senior Associate with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks. He specializes in retail leasing transactions, acquisitions, and dispositions for landlords and tenants statewide. Mr. Schull’s primary focus is representing tenants and landlords in the urban/high-street market of Waikiki, along with resort centers and regional malls statewide. Using Cushman & Wakefield’s integrated world-class platform, Matthew develops targeted strategies for his clients, advising them on the negotiation of new leases, lease terminations, renewals and extensions for existing tenants, retail consulting services, consumer behavior analytics and market analysis. His attention to detail has consistently provided his clients with the best-in-class service they deserve. In Waikiki, Mr. Schull is a member of the leasing teams for The Laylow Hotel, 2113 Kalakaua Avenue, King’s Village Shopping Center, 280 Beachwalk, and Oliver McMillan’s of 2370 Kuhio Avenue. Additionally, Matthew supports the leasing efforts for the island of Hawaii’s Sheraton Kona Resort at Keahou Bay. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, Matthew was an Associate at CBRE for four years, and an intern with Kamehameha Schools Commercial Real Estate Division and The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Hawaii: RS-75983
- (808) 544-1820